Vice President of Development
Conor’s project experience and tech savvy helps ensure a smooth process from your first meetings with our team through construction management.
Along with Mike Nally and Don Stewart, Conor manages the daily operations of the Nally Homes team. His expertise includes financing, site feasibility, construction management, site acquisition, and the entitlement process.
Conor’s real estate development experience with Nally Homes’ parent company, Nally Ventures, includes residential master-planned communities, commercial mixed-use, and hospitality. As an owner’s rep, he has worked on over $100 million in development projects, overseeing the process from conceptual design through approvals and acting as construction manager until turnover to the owner. Conor has also served as the property manager for Nally Ventures-owned assets, managing the daily operations and sale of buildings in the portfolio.
Additionally, Conor works with the latest real estate technologies to raise the level of Nally Ventures projects and those of its affiliated companies. This tech stack currently includes:
• Generative design (TestFit)
• BIM modeling software for design and construction (Autodesk Revit, Assemble, Autodesk construction cloud)
• Development and construction management (Procore, Smartsheet)
• Asset management (UpKeep, AkitaBox)
Conor’s career in real estate development began in 2017, after he graduated from the University of Delaware with a dual degree in English and environmental studies and a minor in economics.
• A licensed realtor, working for the Nally Group since 2020
• A Board member of Habitat for Humanity and the SNAC Foundation